I saw this Instagram this morning and had to share it. The original author made her goals, the 2nd author edited it to fit her goals. I thought I might edit it to fit my life goals.
- Make those around me feel the love I have for them. Be guided on what their needs are that don’t necessarily fit mine.
- Find inner peace by loving myself and the woman I have become.
- “Collect” more memories, rather than “stuff.”
- Make my parents proud of how independent I have become. Not not so independent that I have forgotten their needs or fail to cultivate the relationship.
- Get rid of the “clutter,” in my home, in my mind and toxic relationships.
- Make my immediate family proud of what I can achieve.
I try not to make my blog too personal, but the goals edited really caught my eye this morning. What is amazing to me is that these life goals have changed over the past year without my even thinking about it. I would think that is a good thing, being open to change instead of steadfastly stuck.
How would you edit my goals to suit your current time in life?