Like most bloggers, I’m excited when I see the dot next to the bell. If you’re not a member of WordPress, it is located on the top right of the screen and indicates “I’ve Got Mail.”
- Are you in the United States?
Yes I am. I reside in a small town in Central Illinois.
- Will you write about something controversial such as current events?
No, My views are expressed on my personal Facebook Page. This blog is to escape all of that as well as focus on small business.
- Am I between the age of 50-80 and need life insurance?
Yes and no thank you!
- Have you tried Let Go, Mercari, Bonanza or Offer Up?
I have tried Bonanza and feel it is an excellent tool to get your Ebay Store more exposure. Let Go and Offer Up are more popular in cities and suburbs.
I do recommend the platform Varage Sale and Facebook Marketplace to sell items you no longer want. I would not try to make a business out of either.
Amazon FBA is perfect if you have hundreds of similar items. Think of it as Ebay on Speed.
- You closed your Ebay and Poshmark store. When will you reopen on Etsy?
I have made the decision not to try to sell during this 4th quarter. I’m actually looking forward to a holiday season that I am not running a business or working retail. I’ll open on Etsy around January 1st.
If you’ve been keeping up with my blog, you know I’m at the stage of developing a prototype of what I will eventually sell. This takes time and I’m not rushing.
- Have you considered a YouTube channel?
I do have a YouTube Channel, but haven’t utilized it. I’ve considered embedding video’s in my blog.