Yes, I do! My sister and I are going on a sourcing trip and staying west of Chicago. We had decided this a month ago but firmed the plans last night.
We live in rural Central Illinois, so we don’t have The Bins (Goodwill outlet) or Savers. This will be our first time. We are ready to spend 4 days and 3 nights sourcing and relaxing until we run out of money.
I have a list of things I must do and a list of what to bring. I have compiled it by watching many YouTube reseller haul videos.
Things I must do:
- Change the oil and have the car checked for travel.
- Transfer all cash to my PayPal and leave the purse at home.
- Record all mileage during the trip.
- Keep all receipts for purchases, dining, gas and anything else we do.
- Give the two virtual assistants double the number of listings so I fresh listings while I am gone.
- Change my handling time.
- Remember to relax.
Things I must bring
- The most comfortable layered clothing I have in my closet.
- My most comfortable shoes.
- A fanny pack.
- Ikea bags
- Rubber Gloves
- A small first aid kit
- Energy Bars
- A water bottle
The Air BNB we are staying (not pictured) is an A frame mother-in-law apartment next to a lake. There is a boat dock and the view is spectacular. It has a wood burning stove, comfy furniture and wi -fi.
I wasn’t sure about this place because it is a distance from the places we wanted to source at. However, the owner contacted me and said there was a Good-Will and several Thrift Shops within a 5 mile radius.
Lake, wood burning stove, AND thrift shops close by? SOLD!
Where everything is fit for a Queen
Priced for a Pauper!