The longest holiday season of the year, October 31-January 1, is finally over.
If you are working for someone else, it’s a day of football and a paid day off. If you are an entrepreneur reseller, it was a day to kick into high gear.
As a side-note, GaryVee posted on Instagram around 6am and I was proud to reply that I began listing at 5am. There are too many opportunities to sleep in!
Here is what I did:
- Finished the laundry, did the dishes showered.
- Drafted 38 items. They were mostly Career and Spring.
- Took Pictures
- They wouldn’t upload to Amazon Prime, so I drafted a few more.
- Put all items that are holiday on deep discounted clearance with free shipping. At this point, it is better that they are out of my house then store them another year.
- The listings that had ended, I went through and changed titles with better keywords.
- Accepting any reasonable offer. It is too late to hope for high dollar. People are looking for a deal.
- Searched for all of my formal dresses purchased over the year. This is the month that girls are looking for the perfect prom dress. It is also a time when women are taking cruises where certains sections require formal wear.
- Shared, liked and followed on various platforms.
- Sitting on the couch, warm electric blanket, Lipton Natural Energy, filling out my Happy Planner and blogging.
- 11 hours
I like the holidays, but after a while I just wish for things to go back to normal!
Let me know if you are enjoying the blog with a comment or two.
If you are, hit the subscribe button.
If there is a reseller subject you would like to read about, just let me know!
Where the items are Fit for a Queen
Priced for the Pauper!