Resolutions have not always worked well for me. For instance Quit smoking, Quit Drinking, Lose Weight, Join a Gym and the list goes on. I did do all of those, but quit the gym and gained back the weight. Today, I just resolve to be grateful for what I have and what I will be allowed to receive.
I began my reselling venture a few years ago on Facebook to make some extra money. It branched out to Ebay about 15 months ago, Amazon 12 months ago, Etsy 8 months ago and Poshmark 2 months ago.
It wasn’t until 2 months ago that I began to get serious with Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and now a blog! I have to thank many resellers on YouTube for giving me ideas on how to proceed.
My Goals for 2017:
- Double my income – I am not sure if in my future blogs I will discuss my total income for the week, month or year. But I will talk about how close I am to reaching this goal.
- Utilizing my Happy Planner – I have it, I used it, I stopped using it then I used it! I will clean my desk off so that it is front and center. I have way too much going on to go without!
- Expand my knowledge on Social Media – I’ve got a good grasp of Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I want to SnapChat, Facebook Live, and Instagram Live (?) to utilize all forms.
- I need a virtual assistant – I am on the hunt because I know that I can’t do all of this at full speed. I am looking at people I know, and not coming up with a thing. I am uncomfortable using a stranger. It’s a goal, none the less.
- I need to be more familiar with my tablet and phone – I am a desktop lister. Unfortunately, Poshmark, Instagram, etc are not compatable with the dinosaur.
- Learn how to utilize keywords in titles – I am cheap and don’t want to purchase a program for that. It’s trial and error. It’s changing the titles after a month if it isn’t selling, simple as that.
- Increase my average sale price per item – The only way to do that is bundle, donate or purge. After that, be picky about what I source to sell.
- No More Death Piles – I am absolutely serious about this. I have boxes of stuff to list. I have managed to keep my goal of listing anything I have gotten, within a week. It’s all the stuff I got, before I made that goal that is the problem.
- Really be commited to putting content out there that people want to see and read that is helpful and on a timely basis. There are millions of bloggers out there. I have no idea how many experienced resellers there are! Over 50 and empty nester, living in a small midwest that loves cats? Maybe that’s a bit too detailed. But what would make my Blog special? Perhaps the goal is to answer that question.
If you’ve just arrived to my blog – Welcome! I just got here myself. If you are a reseller, how did you find me? Average Joe that read the content and has a constructive opinion, would love to hear it!
Where items are Fit for a Queen
Priced for the Pauper
#Ebay #Etsy #Poshmark #reseller